NAB will be conducting two courses of three weeks duration to help school going blind students use computers for their reading and writing needs.
Batch 1: 21 May 2018 to 8 June 2018. Classes will be held from 10 AM to 1 PM
Batch 2: 21 May 2018 to 8 June 2018. Classes will be held from 2 PM to 5 PM
Who should join this course?
• Blind and low vision school going students who are not using the computer for reading and writing
• Blind and low vision school going students who need to improve their computer skills
Note that persons who have completed schooling will not be admitted in this course.
• Basic reading, writing and Editing on Computer using screen reading software.
• Typing in English and Hindi
• Internet surfing- searching information and email.
• Reading eBooks of various formats
• Scanning books
Those who are interested in joining any of the two batches should register themselves with NAB Helpline on before 17 May 2018 by phone or email. Phone:9212319672, 8826261166 Email:
Registration fee for the course: ( One time, non-refundable) for all candidates - Rs.500/- Payment can be made by Cash/Cheque/Draft in favour of "National Association for the Blind" payable at New Delhi.
Hostel facility is NOT available for attending this course at NAB Delhi. Out station candidates will need to arrange their own accommodation.