NUCLEAR POWER CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED (NPCIL)
(A Government of India Enterprise)
NARORA ATOMIC POWER STATION
Po: NAPS Township, Narora,
Distt. Bulandshahr (UP) - 203389
Advertisement No. NAPS/HRM/04/2018
Highlights of the advertisement are given below, for complete details visit
http://www.npcil.nic.in/WriteReadData/userfiles/file/Advt_HRM_04_2310201... or refer to the Emloyment News dated 20th October 2018, page no. 26
LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION: 12/11/2018
NPCIL, a premier Public Sector Enterprise under Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India having comprehensive capability in all facets of Nuclear Technology namely, Site Selection, Design, Construction, Commissioning, Operation, Maintenance, Renovation, Modernization &Upgradation, Plant life Extension, Waste Management and Decommissioning of Nuclear Reactors in India under one roof, invites applications for its
unit “Narora Atomic Power Station” for the following posts to share these challenging spectrum of responsibilities:
1. Assistant Gr. 1 (HR)
No. of post: 01 for Visually Impaired
Qualification: A Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Commerce or Arts with minimum 50% marks.
Please refer para 5 for details of acceptable Bachelor Degree.
Age: 21-28 years
Pay Scale: Rs. 25,500/-
2. Assistant Gr. 1 (C&MM) Contract & Material Management
No. of post: 01 for Visually Impaired
Qualification: A Bachelor’s Degree in Science (with Physics,
Chemistry & Mathematics) OR Commerce with minimum 50% marks Please refer para 7 for details of acceptable Bachelor Degree.
Age: 21-28 years
Pay Scale: 25,500/-
Age Relaxation: 10 years for PwD candidates
Essential requirements: Typewriting Test- 30 words per Minute English typing speed on PC.
The visually impaired candidates and candidates whose writing speed is adversely affected permanently for any reason can use their own scribe at their cost during the examination, subject to limits as mentioned below. In all such cases where a scribe is used, the following rules will apply:
The candidate will have to arrange his/her own scribe at his/her own cost.
If violation of the above is detected at any stage of the process, candidature for Exam of both the candidates and the scribe will be cancelled.
A person acting as a scribe for one candidate cannot be a scribe for another candidate.
Both the candidates as well as scribe will have to give a suitable undertaking confirming that the scribe fulfils all the stipulated eligibility criteria for a scribe as mentioned above. Further, in case, it later transpires that he/she did not fulfil any laid down eligibility criteria or suppressed material facts, the candidature of the applicant will stand cancelled, irrespective of the result of the written examination.
Those candidates using a scribe shall be eligible for compensatory time of 20 minutes for every hour of the
examination or as otherwise advised. Visually Impaired candidates (who suffer from not less than 40% of disability) may opt to view the contents of the test in magnified print and all such candidates will be eligible for compensatory time of 20 minutes for every hour or otherwise as advised for the examination.
Travelling expenditure shall not be reimbursed to candidates for attending written examination/ skill test, if they do not fulfil the eligibility criteria or do not produce documents like Caste Certificate, journey tickets etc.
All further announcements/ details pertaining to this process /updates/corrigendum/addendum etc. will only be published/ provided on NPCIL website www.npcilcareers.co.in from time to time.
A Candidate has to apply through online application form provided on the website www.npcilcareers.co.in.only.
Before applying online, candidate should scan his / her photograph in JPG format, of size not more than 50KB and a minimum of 125 x 165 pixels (4.4 x 5.8 in cm) in dimensions and signature in JPG format of size not more than 20KB and a minimum of 125 x 80 pixels (4.4 x 2.9 cm) in dimensions. The photograph uploaded will be printed on the Admit Card and only the applicant whose photograph is printed on the Admit Card will be allowed to appear for Written Examination.
Candidates are required to submit invariably self-attested copy of the following certificates / documents as applicable to his / her case along with the print out of online application and admit card at the time of document verification with originals:-
- Birth Certificate / SSC Mark Sheet as a proof of Date of Birth
- Mark Sheets and Certificates of all Educational, Professional and Technical Qualifications. Mark Sheet of each year or each semester is must.
- Experience Certificate / Service Certificate issued by the Employer indicating the period of service, nature of experience like full time / part time, designation and details of job or responsibilities clearly.
- Caste Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format by the Government.
- Discharge Certificate in case of Ex-Servicemen.
- Disability Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format in respect of Person With Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD).
- Certificate issued by Medical Board attached to Special Employment Exchanges for the disabled (or by a Civil Surgeon where there is no such board), in respect of physically disabled persons who are otherwise qualified to hold clerical post and unable to type.
- If the candidate has worked in NPCIL on Contract, Experience / Service Certificate issued by the Contractor duly forwarded by Engineer-in-charge, NPCIL having indicating the period of service, work order no., designation and details of job or responsibilities clearly.
- If the candidate has worked in NPCIL on Fixed Term Basis, Experience / Service Certificate issued by NPCIL having indicating the period of service, designation and details of job or responsibilities clearly.
- Any other relevant certificates (as applicable).