Bank of Maharashtra
Human Resources Management Department (HRD)
Highlights of the advertisement are given below, for complete details visit https://www.bankofmaharashtra.in/downdocs/CA%20AND%20Cost%20Management%2... or refer to the Emloyment News dated 1st September2018, page no.25
Last date of online application: 23.09.2018
Recruitment of Specialist Officers
Bank of Maharashtra, with a network of more than 1850 branches in India enjoys the presence in all States and 4 Union Territories, invites On-Line applications from the eligible candidates for recruitment of the following posts:
Post: Chartered Accountant/Cost & Management Accountant in Scale-I
No. of posts: 50, out of which 01 for Visually Impaired
The selected candidates will be posted anywhere in India, depending on the requirement of the Bank.
Probation and Service Bond: 24 months
Bond: Amount: 2.00 lakh
Minimum service period: 2 year
Qualification: Graduation from recognised university with professional qualification of CA/Cost & Management Accountant (ICWA) from the recognised institute/board.
Age: 20-30 years
Scale of Pay: Rs. 23700-42020/-
Application fee & Intimation charges: Rs. 100/- for PwD candidates.
How To Apply: Eligible candidate has to apply online through the
Bank's website: www.bankofmaharashtra.in only. No other
means/mode of application are acceptable.
Before applying online, candidates should:
(i) Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload.
(i) Candidates are advised to go to the Bank's website
www.bankofmaharashtra.in and click on the Recruitment to open the link "Online application for recruitment of Chartered Accountant and then clink on the option Apply Online which will open a new screen.
a. The duly signed print out of application form should be sent to the undersigned at the address The Asstt. General Manager (IR & HRD) Bank of Maharashtra Lokmangal 1501, Shivaji Nagar, Pune-411005 so as to reach on or before 03.10.2018.
Post applied for must be written on the envelope clearly.
Self attested copies of the following documents are to be submitted along with hard copy of application form:
1. A recent recognizable passport size colour photograph should be firmly pasted on the application, signed across by the candidates and be forwarded.
2. Discharge Book/NOC issued by the competent authority.
3. Attested copy of School leaving certificate in support of Date of Birth.
4. Attesteed copies of certificates and testimonials in proof of Educational Qualification from SSC/SSLC/X STD,
PUC/10+2/Intermediate, Graduation and other qualifications.
5. Appropriate documents in support of desirable experience.
6. Medical certificates issued by the competent authority, specifying the extent of disability in case of PwD candidates.
7. Attested copy of community/status certificate in the prescribed format in case of candidates belonging to
SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-serviceman category issued by competent authority.
8. Any other relevant documents.