BCC from NIELIT in Divya Jyothi, Mysore
Divya Jyothi is offering NIELIT (National Institute for Eletronics and Information Technology) certified Basic computer course along with spoken English to visually impaired students. Main goal of this course is to increase the candidate’s knowledge on Computer Basics and making them efficient in using computers independently. This will increase the employment opportunities, betterment of existing job, and for higher studies.
- Keyboard orientation and Typing practice.
- Basics of Software, Hardware and Network
- Introduction to Assistive technologies for visually impaired.
- Basic concepts such as desktop, taskbar, menus, Editing, Dialog box, File/Folder management etc…
- Screen readers, NVDA/JAWS settings and help
- MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint.
- Internet- Email, online chat, internet calling, social networking, reading websites, online file transfer etc
- DAISY training with fs reader and amis software.
I. Computers with
II. Windows7 operating system and
III. Office 2010,
V. Self-paced exercises for each concept.
VI. Online test by NIELIT for final assessment and certification.
VII. Designed Curriculum with computer concepts and employment aspects.
Divya Jyothi provides Communication Skills training Objectives:
- Overcome the Fear of Public Speaking
- Develop Effective Presentation Skills
- Acquire Influential Communication Skills
- Learn Influential Business Writing
- Give Structure & Meaning to Presentations
- Design Effective, Audience Captivating Presentations
- Learn Business Etiquettes
Timings : 9:30AM - 5:00PM, Monday-Saturday
Date of commencement : Monday, 12th June 2017
Duration of course : 1 year
Seats : 10
Place : Divya Jyothi
Accommodation with food is available free of cost.
Who are eligible?
Any visually impaired person, who’s educational qualification
is 10th pass and above.
Who want to use computer for educational purposes.
Students who are persuing education and want their spare time to be beneficial to them.
Registration is open from 1st May 2017.
Submission of all relevant documents along with 3 passport size photograph is to be made during registration.
Admission is purely on a first come first serve basis but graduates and post graduates will be given preference.
Refundable deposit of Rs. 1000 along with exam fees of Rs. 520 is to be made during registration.
Contact Person : Alfred
Landline : 08212510129