Worried about the city’s temperature touching 40?
Want to experience the thrill of dance on snow, take a snow slide or
have some snowy fun?
How about some May Masti in Mumbai itself?
Sweat not. Shut the sun out at Snow World Mumbai!with Blind
Graduates Forum of India (BGFI)!
We're back with yet another thrilling event this summer!
When? Saturday, May 25th, 2019.
Time: 10 A.M. to noon
Location: Snow World : Mumbai
Lower Ground Level 58 - 61, Phoenix Market City, Kamani Junction,
Between Atrium 2- 6, 15, LBS Road, Patelwadi, Kamani, Ashok Nagar, Jn
(Kurla (W)), Mumbai, Maharashtra 400070, India
What you can expect:
* The cost per head is Rs. 300. Please note that this is a special rate for BGFI participants. Snow World Activity for per person that includes your gears like Jacket Shoes Gloves on rent and all activities are inclusive i.e. Snow Play, Snow Fall, Ice Skating, Snow Boarding, Snow Sledging, Ice Sliding, and many picture ops and attractions.
* Each participant will be allowed one escort - payment for the escort is the same as that of the participant.
* Volunteers will be provided. However if you can bring your own escort, would be appreciated. Please keep in mind that people who arrive late, will not be able to avail of our special rate of Rs. 300.
* Registered participants will be informed of further details in due course of time.
Want to know more about Snow World? Check out their website http://www.snowworldmumbai.com/index.html
* -10° C temperature at Snow World
* 1st indoor snow park in Mumbai
* Snowfall in every session
* Socks is necessary to wear
Snow World Activity for per person that includes your gears like Jacket Shoes Gloves on rent and all activities are inclusive i.e. Snow Play, Snow Fall, Ice Skating, Snow Boarding, Snow Sledging, Ice Sliding, and many picture ops and attractions. There is much more, what is the fun if we reveal the secret right away!
1. Snow is slippery in nature. So mind your footsteps.
2. Socks are mandatory. Carry along or purchase from a counter available inside Snow world reception.
3. For your safety and comfort, you are advised not to enter inside snow chamber in case of:
◦ Suffering from any medical problems related to heart, cold or allergy
◦ Feeling sick
◦ Suffering from any condition that could be aggravated by this experience. While every reasonable effort has been made to ensure your safety and comfort, the management won’t be liable for any injuries caused.
4. Snow world Management / Company or its Employees will not be responsible for loss, theft or any damage of any of your valuables.
5. First Aid Service is available on request or emergency.
How to register and pay?
Hurry! Register yourself for this exciting experience on or before Friday,May 23rd, 2019. For queries and registrations, call or send a Whatsapp message on
Tanya Balsara: 9892000677
Whatsapp only: Shraddha Edke: 9920058292
All payments will be collected from participants on the day of the event.
We look forward to an enthusiastic participation.