Madhya Pradesh Cooperative Bank
Highlights of the advertisement are given below, for complete details visit http://eg.apexbank.in/images/clerks_dccb_eng.pdf
Last date of submission of online application 17.03.2017
Advertisement of recruitment for 1634 posts of Clerks/ Computer operators in 37 District Central Cooperative Banks of Madhya Pradesh
On line applications are invited for 1634 posts of Clerks/ Computer operators. Candidates only from Madhya Pradesh domicile can apply for this post.
Post: Clerks / Computer Operator Grade - 4
Total No. of posts: 1634, out of which 59 for Persons with disabilities
visually impaired can apply.
Qualification: 1- Bachelor's degree any discipline with knowledge of Hindi and English typing is essential.
2- One year Computer Diploma Course from any one of the following recognized institutions :-
i) Diploma from any University recognized by UGC.
ii) Diploma from any Open university recognized by UGC.
iii) Equivalent to Diploma examination from DOEACC.
iv) Modern Office Management course form Government polytechnic College.
v) One year certificate course in "Computer Operator and programming Assistant (COPA) conducted by Government I.T.I. In addition to above Diploma certificate issued by above recognized institutions, the following qualifications will also be considered as equivalent to above :-
i- B.E.(CSE/I.T.)/ M.C.A./B.C.A./ M.Sc.(I.T./C.S.)/ B.Sc..(I.T./C.S.)/M.Tech./M.E.(IT/CS)
ii. Diploma in Computer Science/ Computer Applications and Information Technology approved by A.I.C.T.E.
3- B.Sc./B.Com. with Computer as one subject will not be considered as equivalent to the above qualification.
Pay Scale : Pay Band 5200 -20200 with Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
Age: 18-35 years
Age relaxation: 10 years
HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible Interested Candidates are required to Apply Online through MP Cooperative Bank website: www.apexbank.in
GUIDELINES FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITY USING A SCRIBE:
The visually impaired candidates whose writing speed adversely affected permanently for any reason can use their own scribe at their cost during the online examination, subject to limits as in (ii) and (iii) below. In all such cases where a scribe is used , the following rules will apply :
1. The candidates will have to arrange his/her own scribe at his/her own cost.
2. The scribe arranged by the candidates should not be a candidate for the same examination if violation of the above is detected at any stage of the process, candidature of both the candidates and the scribe will be cancelled. Candidates eligible for and who wish to use the services of a scribe in the examination should invariably carefully indicate the same in the online application form. Any subsequent request may not be favourably entertained.
3. A person acting as a scribe for one candidate cannot be scribed for another candidate.
4. The scribe may be from any academic stream.
5. Both the candidates as well as scribe will have to give a suitable undertaking confirming that the scribe fulfils all the stipulated eligibility criteria for a scribe mentioned above. Further in case it later transpires that he/she did not fulfil any laid down eligibility criteria or suppressed material facts, the candidature of the applicant will stand cancelled, irrespective of the result of online examination.
6.Those candidates who use a scribe shall be eligible for compensatory time of 20 minutes for every hour of the examination or as otherwise advised.
7.Only candidates registered for compensatory time will be allowed such concessions, since compensatory time given to candidates shall be system based, it shall not be possible for the test conducting agency to allow
such time if he/she is not registered for the same. Candidates not registered for compensatory time shall not be allowed such concession.
The online examination shall be conducted at various centres. The candidate shall have to indicate his/her preference for 6 centres (maximum 3 centre from Madhya Pradesh) in the application form from the
1.Uttar Pradesh: Allahabad
2 Uttar Pradesh: Jhansi
3 Uttar Pradesh: Kanpur
4 Gujarat: Ahemdabad
5 Gujarat: Vadodara
6 Maharashtra: Nagpur
7 Maharashtra: Nasik8 Delhi/NCR: Delhi/NCR
9 Madhya Pradesh: Balaghat
10 Madhya Pradesh: Betul
11 Madhya Pradesh: Bhopal
12 Madhya Pradesh: Chhatarpur
13 Madhya Pradesh: Chhindwara
14 Madhya Pradesh: Damoh
15 Madhya Pradesh: Guna
16 Madhya Pradesh: Gwalior
17 Madhya Pradesh: Indore
18 Madhya Pradesh: Jabalpur
19 Madhya Pradesh: Khandwa
20 Madhya Pradesh: Khargone
21 Madhya Pradesh: Mandsaur
22 Madhya Pradesh: Ratlam
23 Madhya Pradesh: Rewa
24 Madhya Pradesh: Sagar
25 Madhya Pradesh: Satna
26 Madhya Pradesh: Shahdol
27 Madhya Pradesh: Sidhi
28 Madhya Pradesh: Ujjain
29 Chhattisgarh: Raipur
30 Chhattisgarh: Bilaspur
31 Chhattisgarh: Bhilai
Application fee is Rs,800 for all General category candidates and Rs. 600 for SC and ST candidates (NON REFUNDABLE)
Every candidate should select 6 examination (maximum 3 from MP) Centresfrom MP and out of MP.
Probation Period shall be of twelve months. But it can be extended for further a period six months and six months. Total probation period shall not exceed 24 months.