Certificates issued by Delhi University
1. Examination Writing Policy for the students with disability. Click here to view or download
Physically handicapped identity card is issued to handicapped persons who are orthopaedically handicapped, mentally handicapped or are blind or deaf and dumb. Recorded minimum disability for issue of certificate is as follows:-
Physical (orthopaedically) 40%
Q. Where do I have to go and during which hours?
To the office of Sub-Divisional Magistrate in whose jurisdiction you reside, during 9.30 a.m. to 6.00 p.m. on any working day.
Q. Which papers/documents/fees, do I take with me?
- Filled in application form.
- Attested photocopy of first three pages of ration card showing proof of three years residence in Delhi.
- Attested photocopy of medical Certificate in respect of disability from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Lok Nayak Jai Prakash Hospital, Hindu Rao Hospital, Safdarjung Hospital, Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital, Ram Manoher Lohia Hospital, Institute of Human Behavior and Allied Sciences etc.
- Two passport size photographs. One should be attested from Gazetted officer.
- For issuance of duplicate identity card, Rs. 10/- to be deposited with the cashier of District and the receipt should be attached with the application form.
- Ration Card is required at the time of submission of application form.
- Identity card will be given to the applicant only after getting his/her signatures on the Card.
Q. What will be the criteria used while deciding my case?
After receiving the application form, attested medical certificate and a copy of Ration Card with a photograph of applicant, an Identity Card is issued to the applicant.
Q. When will I get a response?
You should be getting a response normally within 21 days.
This information has been taken from the Delhi government's website. To read it in its original location, and for further information,.