Deepsthambh Foundation's Manobal Project is India's first ever free of cost
residential training center for the specially-abled and orphan student in
competitive examinations and other higher studies brings to you a unique
cultural event "Divya Pratibha Mahotsav"
Deepstambh Manobal Project has been sincerely persevering for training the
specially-abled students in their overall development, career counselling,
and skill development at Jalgaon and Pune. "Divya Pratibha Mohotsav" has
been organised with the sole purpose of encouraging the artist inside these
"Divya Pratibha Mahotsav"
This event will showcase the following:
1) Singing- (Indian/Western)
2) Musical Instruments- (Indian/Western)
3) Dance- (Indian/Western)
4) Literature- Story Narration, Poetry
5) Acting- Drama & Acting
7) Painting, Art and Crafts
8) Special Talent/Skills
1) School Group- Till std 10
2) College Group- From std 11 to Graduate level.
3) Open Group
Rules and Regulations,
1) Interested Participants with disabilities should send their 2 minute
performance video on email/WhatsApp before 25/11/2019 *(8380076545,
2) Selection committee will shortlist the Participants based on the video
Students who will get selected from each age group and events will appear
in final round which will be held in Pune. The winners, runner up and
second runner up will be chosen out of the finalists and will be entitled
to cash prices worth Rs. 3 Lakh. There will also be gifts and prices of
appreciation. The competition will be organised in the month of January in
Pune. The participants have the liberty to perform in Hindi, Marathi or
3. The participants along with the beautiful opportunity of showcasing
their talent and winning prices shall also have the privilege to meet great
personalities, seek guidance from them and get exposed to various fields.
4. It is mandatory for the interested participants to fill up the Google
form provided in the link below. Only the applications received via the
goofle form will be considered valid.
5. Various students from all over the state can participate in this one of
a kind event.