It uses human recorded audio, synthetic speech or records your own audio directly into Dolphin Publisher for use in your talking book.
Dolphin Publisher imports HTML or MS Word documents or type text directly and includes HTML editing facility for simple corrections to be made within Dolphin Publisher. It also includes copyright tools for publishers to protect content from unauthorised copying or playback.
Anyone creating alternative formats to print, including: publishers, transcription services, colleges, employers, trainers or anyone attempting to publish information in compliance with disability acts can use Dolphin Publisher.
- Import MS Word, HTML, XHTML, NIMAS, unprotected EPUB and DTBook XML
- Drag and Drop text from any other application including Web pages
- Import images and graphics
- Audio Importing and Recording
- Import mp3 or .wav (pcm) files into Dolphin Publisher
- Apply automatic phrase detection to create navigable "audio events"
- Convert MP3 files into .wav during the import process to allow full editing
- Record audio from 8000Hz mono to 48000Hz stereo formats
DAISY Book Production Facilities
- Produce DAISY 2.02 or DAISY 3
- Produce all 6 types of DAISY digital talking book; including text only, audio only, or full text and audio
- Intellectual Property Protection (IPP) function