Job profile of the Project Coordinator:
1. Implement project related to assistive technologies for the visually impaired under the supervision of the Project Manager.
2. Liaison with other NGOs, Universities, schools, corporates to engage them in project activities
3. Conduct awareness workshops on technological solutions for the visually impaired
4. Compile and maintain data related to the project and prepare monthly/quarterly/annual reports in the prescribed formats
5. Prepare case studies of project beneficiaries
Eligibility for the post of Project Coordinator:
• Graduation in any stream. Degree in courses related to social work or disabilities is preferred.
• Certificate or Diploma course in Computer Application
• Candidates with experience of working in projects for the visually impaired will be given preference
• Strong communication and presentation skills along with the ability to actively interact and communicate with stakeholders
• Ability to build and maintain relationships and partnerships with outside organizations and with management and staff
• Ability to work with minimum supervision
• Good report writing skills
• Self-driven and a highly motivated team player.
• Sensitivity to the needs of marginalised people, including disabled, women and gender issues
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience for the position.
The working hours are 10 AM to 5 PM Monday to Saturday.
HOW TO APPLY: Interested candidates should send the updated CV with two references, a cover letter stating why he/she is suitable for the position and a write-up of 400 words on "Importance of technology for the blind in
The email should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org before 20 May 2019.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be informed by email/phone and called for personal interview.
National Association for the Blind
Sector-5, R.K. Puram, New Delhi – 110022
Phone: +91 11 26176379, 26102944 Helpline: +91 9212319672