High Court of Andhra Pradesh
Notification No. 01/2020
Highlights of the advertisement are given below, for complete details visit http://hc.ap.nic.in/
The last date for receipt of application is 20.02.2020
Applications are invited for appointment to the posts of Office Subordinates in the HIgh Court Service by direct recruitment from eligible candidates.
Posts: Office Subordinates
No. of posts: 100, out of which 01 for Visually Impaired
Pay Scale: Rs.13000-40270/-
Educational Qualifications: Must have 7th class examination conducted by A.P. State Government or equivalent examination. Candidates who failed 10th class will also be considered.
Age Limit: 18-34 years
Age Relaxation: 10 years for PwD candidates
Application fee is Rs. 100/- for PH candidates.
Mode of Recruitment: Selection is based on Oral Interview for 50 marks.
Documents attested by Gazetted officer to be submitted along with application
1. Certificates of academic and technical qualifications such as Marks lists, Pass certificates, provisional certificates, Transfer certificate and other testimonials
2. Certificate of date of birth/residence and nativity issued by the competent authority.
3. Community certificate in case of BSs, SCs, and STs, and the certificate shall show specifically the classification of the group.
4. Latest attested copy of disability certificate showing the percentage of disability obtained from Medical Board.
5. ANy other relevant certificate
6. One recent passport size photograph duly attested by any Gazetted officer to be affixed in the space provided in the application form
7. Two recent passport size photographers to be attached along with application.
8. A self addressed envelope affixing Rs. 30/- postage stamps.
No TA/DA will be paid for the journey performed in connection with the recruitment i.e for interview.
The applications shall be submitted by post in the prescribed proforma placed in the High Court's website http://hc.ap.nic.in/
Dully filled applications with list of enclosures shall be sent by Post to The Registrar ( Administration), High Court of Andhra Pradesh, Nelapadu, Amaravati, Guntur District-522237.
For More details: http://hc.ap.nic.in/docs/OfficeSubordinatesDriver.pdf