Sanjay Tandon Memorial Scholarship 2017-18.
NAB Delhi invites applications from students pursuing higher studies (graduation/Post graduation) for Sanjay Tandon Memorial Scholarship.
Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria laid down below are requested to fill the prescribed form before 23/10/2017(Monday).
Students are requested to fill the form through online mode.
Only online applications will be accepted.
Sanjay Tandon Memorial Scholarship was started by NAB Delhi to provide financial assistance to the students pursuing higher education. Since its inception, selected students are being benefited by this scheme every year.
It was introduced with the objective of helping those visually impaired students who are pursuing higher education graduation, Post Graduation or any other professional/job oriented course.
This scheme is intended toreduce the financial barriers of those students who aspire to succeed in life by taking their educational career to a higher level.
• Candidate must possess minimum 60% marks in class 12th or 50% at graduation level.
• The annual family income of the applicant should not be more then be Rs. 2.5 lakh.
• Applicant will have to appear for the personal interview on their own expense.
• Interview will be held at the premises of NAB Delhi.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be informed and called for interview.
• Preference will be given to those students who are pursuing a professional or any other job oriented course.
Applicants are advised to bring following documents at the time of interview.
• 2 passport size photographs.
• Proof of disability.
• Statement of marks of last exam passed.
• Copy of fee slip/I card issued by the institute for current course.
• Income certificate issued by SDM/District collector/employer/ITR.
(Income certificate issued by notary will not be accepted in any case).
To fill the form visit,
For any query/doubt contact us on:
National Association for the Blind