Basudeo Bubna Memorial Trust - Voice Vision Project takes great pleasure in announcing its scholarship for the academic year 2018-19 - Sponsored by Taksheel Foundation
Financial assistance is provided to deserving undergraduate students with visual impairment. Who are pursuing his/ her graduation or a diploma from recognised university in India.
Institution for Computer Training & Over All Development of Blind, Visually Impaired and Low Vision
Project of Basudeo Bubna Memorial Trust- Reg. No.E17891
It gives us the great pleasure in announcing our Scholarship for the academic year 2018-19!
Scholarship is a financial assistance which would be offered to a deserving undergraduate person with visual impairment who has completed his / her class 10th (SSC) and is pursuing higher studies (Graduation or Diploma from a recognized institute) in India. The aim of the scholarship is to facilitate the deserving student to pursue the career path of his/her choice.
• Candidates applying for the Voice Vision Scholarship should fulfil the following criteria,
• Candidate should have secured 60% marks or more in class 10 or 55% or more in class 12.
• Candidate should have passed class 10th in the academic years of 2014-2015 or 2015-2016.
• Preference will be given to students residing in Mumbai, Maharashtra and pursuing unconventional career paths such as BMS, BBA, BMM or, journalism etc. However, other needy and deserving students from conventional streams would also be considered.
• Candidate should be visually impaired (Blind / low vision).
• Annual family income of the candidate should be less than Rs. 2,00,000.
Interested candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria mentioned above are requested to fill the form below.
Documents Required for Evaluation.
The following documents need to be sent on 9820566010 through whatsapp or mail the above documents on email@example.com
1- Passport size photographs.
2- Disability certificate issued by a competent Government authority.
3- Mark sheet of last exam passed along with 10th / 12th mark sheet.
4- A short self-description of the candidate.
5- A summary of the candidate’s non-academic achievements (Extracurricular activities) along with certificates or medals of both participation & winning.
6- Admission fee receipt and/or identity card for current course if any.
7- Income certificate.
8- References from minimum 3 individuals known to the candidate. One of them should be the school / college teacher or principal.
Post Selection, the applicant needs to specify in which of the following ways, wish to avail the scholarship amount of Rs. 5,000/-.
* Cheque / DD directly issued to the institution / college on behalf of students academic fees.
* If the student wants to utilize the amount for any educational material or assistive devices to be purchased by himself / herself.
Then he/she should submit other: College / institute prospectus, fee receipt or any other document stating the fees and payment details.
Or: Purchase receipt of the study material or assistive devices.
The scholarship will be valid for the academic year of 2018-2019 only. The selected candidate will be awarded the following,
DD/ Cheque of Rs. 5,000/-in favour of college / institute or as per the submitted fee receipt or purchase receipt.
Kindly fill the below form and send your Documents before 20th April 2018.
The final decision will be made solely by the selection committee after scrutinizing the documents submitted and no further correspondence would be entertained.
Note, only application forms and documents that reach us before the specified deadline (20th April 2018) will be considered.
For any further queries please feel free to contact Sushmeetha 9820566010 or Bhagyashree
22 40400000 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Monday to Saturday between 12 pm to 5 pm.
All the best For Scholarship.
Click on Next for Complete Application Form.
To know more, understand the eligibility criteria and to apply for the same visit:
For Application form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSesyakcTREb9LI6jlAJkLZqjJ_W04cI...