CSIR-NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE COMMUNICATION AND INFORMATION RESOURCES
Dr. K.S. Krishnan Marg, Pusa Campus, New Delhi -110012
14, Satsang Vihar Marg, New Delhi – 110 067
Advertisement No. 1/VIII/2017-R&A
Highlights of the advertisement are given below, for complete details visit www.niscair.res.in or refer to the Employment News dated 2nd September 2017, page no. 33
Last date of online submission of application: 5.30 PM, October 01, 2017
Applications are invited from the Indian Nationals for filling up the following scientific positions in the area of Science Communication for Scientific Research Journals/ Popular Science Magazine/ TV, Radio Production/ Research & Business Development/Human Resource Development/ International Affairs/ Media &
Upper age limit: 32 years
Pay level: Initial Pay Rs. 67,700/-
Qualification: Ph.D Submitted (Science/ Engineering)
- ME/ M.Tech/ M.Vet. Sci./ MD
2. Sr. Scientist
Upper age limit: 37 years
Pay level: Initial pay Rs. 78,800/-
Qualification: - Ph.D (Engineering) OR
- Ph.D (Science) with 2 Yrs experience in relevant area OR
- ME/ M.Tech/ M.D/ M.Vet.(Sci.) with 3 Yrs experience in relevant area
No. of posts: 07, out of which 01 for PwD
Visually Impaired can apply.
Desirable Qualification: - Degree/ Diploma in Science Communication/ Mass Communication/ Journalism/ Science Writing/Production of radio/ TV programme/ Film production/ Management/Foreign Language(s)
- Experience of working in scientific/ academic/ media organization in the field of Science Communication programme/activities/ publications, etc.
- Experience of science writing/ editing of scientific research journals, magazines, publications, scripts evident from publications/ productions
- Aptitude in science communication evident from writing science articles/ delivering lecturers/ presenting radio/ TV programs supported by copies/ list of programmes/ publications
- Proficiency in English/ Hindi/ Indian language(s)/ Foreign Language(s).
Age relaxation to Physically Handicapped (PH) persons: Age relaxation of 10 years is allowed.
How to apply :
Eligible candidates are required to apply ONLINE through our website http://www.niscair.res. in or can apply offline by using the print out of the application form available with this advertisement.
The candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH/Women/CSIR Employees/Abroad Candidates category are exempted from submission of application fee.
This computer generated application (Print-out) duly accompanied by attested copies of the certificates, mark sheets, testimonials in support of age, education qualifications, experience, re-prints of publications and caste certificate, if applicable along with one recent passport size self-signed photograph affixed together with Demand Draft (if applicable) should be sent in an envelope superscripted “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ------------” by post to the address:- The Administrative Officer, National Institute of Science Communication and Information Resources (NISCAIR), Pusa Campus, Dr. K S Krishnan Marg, New Delhi –110012. Candidates applying for more than one post must submit separate application form for each post indicating the Code No.
of the post.