TCS-Maitree announces 19th batch of Advanced Computer Training Center for Visually Impaired.
Tata Consultancy Services Ltd. – Maitree, is conducting the 19th All India batch of Advanced Computer Training Center (ACTC) for Visually Impaired. The training will be conducted in the premises of our partnering organization; Mitra Jyothi, Bangalore. This will be a 40-45 days residential training program and will tentatively commence on 05th February 2018.
The course content is:
1. IT Infrastructure & Service Management
2. Building competency for the Business Process Outsourcing
3. Soft skills.
Course Fees: Nil.
Accommodation & Food: Accommodation & Food (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) will be provided at Mitra Jyothi, at a Nominal fees of Rs. 3,000/-.
The remaining cost of Training Material, Educational Outing and Food expenses will be borne by TCS.
1. Graduate in any stream.
2. Candidates should have basic knowledge of Computers.
3. Knowledge of JAWS (screen reader software) is compulsory.
4. Good Communications Skills
According to the performance they will recruitment the candidate.
For more detail & registration call 01164556968
10 Jan 2018 is the last date for registration