TCS maitree has announced a batch for advanced technical training course for visually impaired candidates.
With the collaboration of National Association for the blind Mumbai.
Tata Consultancy Services invites the applications for advanced technical training course. Which is tentatively committed on 4th of February.
1. IT infrastructure, and, Service Management.
2. Building confidence for business processing outsource.
3. Soft skills.
What are the eligible criteria?
Eligible criterias are as follows.
1. Graduated from any streams.
2 candidates should have the good English communication skills.
3. Knowledge of the basics computer skills must be required.
4. Knowledge of the screen reader softwares, Jaws, and, NVDA, is compulsory.
Accommodation and food will be provided at National Association for the blind Mumbai. In the, nominal fees, rupees 3500. Duration of the course is 40 to 45 days.
First round of interview will be conducted between 14 to 18th of January 2019.
There is no course fees.
Training material and other expenses will be Borne by TCS. To apply for this course, forward your resumes to,
email@example.com. for any other clarifications, please reach to the same email I’d