CSIR-CENTRAL INSTITUTE OF MINING AND FUEL RESEARCH
(Council of Scientific & Industrial Research)
BARWA ROAD, DHANBAD– 826 015 (JHARKHAND)
Advt. No. CIMFR-01/2017
Highlights of the advertisement are given below, for complete details visit cimfr.nic.in or refer to the Employment News dated 15th April 2017, page no. 7
Last date for receipt of Application: 12th May 2017
CSIR-Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CSIR-CIMFR), Dhanbad, is a premier ISO-9001 certified Research Institute under the aegis of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), an autonomous body under Department of Scientific & Industrial Research, Government of India.
Applications are invited from enthusiastic, young Indians with requisite qualification, experience and a high degree of motivation and desire to take up a career in the field of Mining, Fuel and its related areas for the following posts.
Post:Technical Assistant, Gr.III(1)
Post code 3VULIB
No. of post: 01 for Visually Impaired
Qualifications: 1st Class B.Sc (Sci) with B.Lib. Sc.
Experience: Experience in Library Management
Pay Band- PB-2,Rs. 9300-34800 + Rs.4200/
Age: 28 years
Upper age relaxation: 10 years for PwD candidates.
No fee for PwD candidates.
How to apply:
Typed/Neatly written application in the prescribed format only (appended below) may be submitted on A4 size thick/Xerox white paper along with self attested copies of the required educational qualification and experience and valid category certificates (if applicable).
The Candidate after filling the Application Form must sign the same & other essential enclosures in an envelope superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF____________ (Post Code:_______) by Registered/Speed Post Registered/Speed PostOnly to the following address:
The Controller Controller Controllerof Administration, of Administration, of Administration, CSIR CSIR-Central Ins Central Ins Central Institute of Mining & Fuel Research titute of Mining & Fuel Research titute of Mining & Fuel Research Ba Barwa Road, Dhanbad wa Road, Dhanbad wa Road, Dhanbad –826015 (JHARKHAND).
Following documents must be attached along with the signed Application in absence of which their application will be rejected: application will be rejected:
1. Self Attested Copies of Certificate/Documents in support of Educational qualification, Date of Birth, Experience & Category (SC/ST/OBC/PWD).
2. Documents of conversion formula C. Documents of conversion formula conversion formula of CGPA/SGPA/OGPA CGPA/SGPA/OGPA CGPA/SGPA/OGPA/DGPA into percentage into percentage into percentage of Marks of Marks of Marks, in their university/institute/Board university/institute/Board(if applicable) if applicable) if applicable).
3. Passport size Colour Photograph pasted on the Application Form & Annexure II and signed across in full.
4. Dully filled in Annexure I & II.
5. One self addressed envelope (10”x 4”) affixing therewith postal stamp of `22/-