scholarships : graduate scholarship for rehabilitation research in canada
Graduate Scholarship for Rehabilitation Research in Canada
The scholarship is aimed at rehabilitation-related research for graduate students with disabilities.
Scholarships will be awarded to full or part-time students in good standing to support their education and training.
Applicants must have a disability.
Amount of scholarship
The funding will provide scholarships of Canadian American Dollar $20,000, plus an individual supplement to help meet special disability-related costs of attending graduate school.
• The application deadline is 1 May 2006.
• Candidates must plan to be enrolled in a graduate program leading to a master's or doctoral degree at the University of Toronto.
• Fields of study must relate to rehabilitation but are not limited to any particular discipline.
• The first scholarships will cover the period of September 2006 to April 2007, renewable for an additional year.
• The scholarship is supported by TD Bank Financial Group.
Contact details: For application form and more information
please contact Lois Ward at