Job profile of the ICT Trainer:
1. Conduct computer training for blind and low vision persons of all age groups
2. Conduct workshops on using smart phones and other assistive technology products
3. Assist the Helpline for the Blind and the Digital Library as per requirements
4. Maintain the computers, networks and software installed in the labs
Eligibility for the ICT Trainer:
• Graduation in any stream
• Certificate or Diploma course in Computer Application
• Candidates with experience of working as trainer for the visually impaired will be given preference
• Good communication skills in English and Hindi
• Self-driven and a highly motivated team player.
• Sensitivity to the needs of marginalised people, including disabled, women and gender issues
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience for the position.
The working hours are 10 AM to 5 PM Monday to Saturday.
HOW TO APPLY: Interested candidates should send the updated CV with two references, a cover letter stating why he/she is suitable for the position and a write-up of 400 words on "Importance of technology for the blind in
The email should be sent to email@example.com before 20 May 2019.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be informed by email/phone and called for personal interview.
National Association for the Blind
Sector-5, R.K. Puram, New Delhi – 110022
Phone: +91 11 26176379, 26102944 Helpline: +91 9212319672