- Indian Banks Association (IBA) Guidelines
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Circular
- Circular (dated 21 August, 2008) issued by Govt. of India, Ministry of Communications & IT Department of Posts for opening and operating of account by blind/visually impaired persons independently.
- Click here to read the July 2010 circular from the RBI website
- Click here to read the January 2011 circular from the RBI website
- RBI circular titled "Need for Bank Branches/ATMs to be made accessible to persons with disabilities"
- RBI notification to provide banking facilities to visually impaired persons
- Financial Assistance
- Tax Concessions